|2015 – Present|| Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Electrical & Computer Systems
|2013 – 2014||Certificate IV in Justice (Legal Studies), Chisholm Institute|
|2009||Certificate III in Business Administration, TAFE NSW|
|2014 – Present||Content Writer & Social Media Manager, Avalanche Technology Group
Writing internet security advice articles for Avalanche’s security startup, BreachAlarm. Copywriting & email marketing using MailChimp, as well as management of company social media feeds (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).
|2014||Technical Support Officer, AVG Technologies AU/NZ
Technical telephone and email support for AVG’s entire product line within the Australia/ New Zealand region. High-volume inbound customer service and product support.
|2013 – Present||Founder, Imagewrite
Recognised a need for an affordable resume and cover letter service for students and young adults, providing advice and assistance with the job search and application process. Later branched out to marketing copy and social media services for small businesses.
|2005 – 2014||Receptionist & Web Designer, Sportmachines Australia
Handled graphic design, as well as e-Commerce site building and maintenance using ZenCart, CPanel X and CS-Cart.
- Keen interest and experience in C, MATLAB, Assembly and Hardware Description Languages (Verilog) for FPGA and popular Microprocessor and controller (e.g. Raspberry Pi, Arduino) architectures.
- Basic experience with Java, PHP, MySQL and Ruby on Rails, gained during work experience.
- Familiarity with UNIX and DOS-based terminals, commands and Bash Shell Scripting.
- Experience working with distributed version control systems (e.g. Git) for both small team projects and enterprise.
- Interest in security vulnerabilities facing web applications (e.g. XSS, JS injection, DDoS and other vulnerabilities).
- Member, IEEE Women in Engineering
- Member, IEEE Computational Intelligence Society
- Member, IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society
- Student Member, IEEE Computer Society
- Student Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Other Skills & Certifications
- Conversant in French (Foreign Service Institute Basic I & II Course).
- Qualified Level I First Aid.
- Working With Children Check.